ZMC Zildjian Barcus Berry Drum Miking system. Mixer and pickups/mics.

You are here:Home/Forums/Buy and Sell/ZMC Zildjian Barcus Berry Drum Miking system. Mixer and pickups/mics.
ZMC Zildjian Barcus Berry Drum Miking system. Mixer and pickups/mics. 2017-11-30T07:16:12+00:00

Home Forums Buy and Sell ZMC Zildjian Barcus Berry Drum Miking system. Mixer and pickups/mics.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #809 |

A rare opportunity to own a much sought after item. I have retired from live gigging and so no longer require this amazing piece of kit. The ZMC-10 has been out of production for many years and no one seems to have manufactured an alternative. Favoured by Lars Ulrich, the miking system is a convenient way to provide a feed to a PA and amplify the traditional cymbals on your kit.

The 1u rack mount mixer has 5 inputs on the rear plus a dedicated hi hat input. A single rotary knob for each cymbal on the front is used to balance the levels. Output is either jack or XLR. Supplied with 4 microphones. One of which is dedicated to the hi hat. The other three are suitable for crash or ride cymbals.

Please contact me on 07973 395268 for sound samples.

Sharklaar
    Participant

I had never heard of these before so I looked it up…

I think the very last thing I need is to turn my cymbals up!! I was asked once by a bar manager if I could turn them down though…

Cool product though. When I start touring stadia I will have to get one for sure

Kebablover
    Participant

You dont play rock then? 🙂

Sharklaar
    Participant

Indeed I do, but not massive venues or anything just yet. Got a good balanced sound in my band, I’m not allowed to get louder…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.