the death of the forum

You are here:Home/Forums/General Discussion/the death of the forum
the death of the forum 2018-08-27T10:54:40+00:00

Home Forums General Discussion the death of the forum

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #21583 |

I have loved this forum for many years but now realise the forum is dead. the site lives on thanks to Mike a and some good articles.However the forum seems to have died which is such a shame after so many years of great info & banter.
    Is this due to a change in social media or something else. I would like to thank MDolbear for many years of forum info which has educated and informed me.
    Thank you Mike

Mike Dolbear
    Keymaster

This has been discussed before but I think there are several reasons why the forum is not as active as before, I do think facebook has had a big impact with various members now on various facebook forums (which is fine).
    Maybe some do not like the new format but this is now so much easier for us to mange regarding spam,with various programs running alongside the management program spam has to be approved where before it didn’t but that also means new members have to be approved.

A lot of time and money has gone into the running of the site and the new YouTube page drum clips and I guess after nearly 20 years things have changed but I am still pushing forward.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.