Roland TD 30KV -Pro and no bids??

You are here:Home/Forums/eBay/Roland TD 30KV -Pro and no bids??
Roland TD 30KV -Pro and no bids?? 2018-01-28T15:19:11+00:00

Home Forums eBay Roland TD 30KV -Pro and no bids??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Sharklaar
    Participant

I think these are a scam Hector – they pop up quite often in different locations using the same images. Looks like it’s been removed now, which is a good scam indicator 😀

Hector1
    Participant

Many Thanks for the advise Shark 🙂

Yes it did seem somewhat ridiculous and very surprised that EBay even hosted the Ad in the first place!

The kit is way over its own value line IMO in the first place but to list at such a ridiculous bidding sum and even think it would sell seemed bonkers to me!

Just take a 2 box kit and that would put party to most of the TD kit straight away!-Digital or not I’m surprised as to how such a vast retail price is attached to this product in the first place compared to many other options even with a Hi End acoustic kit in Hybrid form would still out post this product!
    Always wondered if Roland did make or enter into the Acoustic market what they would come up with?
    Theirs still a massive market place sitting there awaiting light weight portability with quality and value for money that just begs a product-wonder if any one still considers this as an option to ease all that leads to the wear and tear of us all that don’t have any assistance lugging all the gear around when gigging etc 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.