Radiohead I promise

You are here:Home/Forums/Off Topic/Radiohead I promise
Radiohead I promise 2017-06-29T14:02:37+00:00

Home Forums Off Topic Radiohead I promise

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #255 |

What an EPIC tune!!

Just annoying though that have to buy another copy of OK Computer-but I guess as its now re-mastered and comes in a 2 CD package that kind of helps-but been keen to hear if they have remastered it how they managed to get better(supposedly) than the original from years gone by-and why oh why did I promise never come up before this is just such a blinding track incredible-HMV here I come(I promise0 Tee Hee…

Profile photo of Hector1Hector1
    Participant

Okay Computer its here!!

Oh hhooo yes what a score and found this little lady on you tube…

The Hayley Grail ‘I promise’

Nice work,,,

Profile photo of murphstermurphster
    Participant

Yeah i love it too. Its a great tune. Watched their glastonbury set and loved it. It struck me how pivotal the drums and bass are to the whole band.

Profile photo of SharklaarSharklaar
    Participant

Not a big Radiohead fan, like their old stuff up to OK Computer though. I heard that at Glastonbury they were tuning up on stage and a load of fans thought it was a new song and were praising it for how amazing it was….

Profile photo of rollingthunderrollingthunder
    Participant

That’s a pile of serious hifi in the background in that video.

Participant

Yes Ian

I spotted that as well-looks a bit Martin Logan to me, but looks like this little lady likes here Radiohead judging from other videos on you tube.

Great to see such a wealth of music in the background and good it is that really does influence people in such majestic surroundings to give there voice or creative talents into picking up an instrument or use a vocal talent to express themselves in a musical way. Very credible aswell,always hyped that more music and the teaching of foreign languages should be taught more widespread in schools and colleges for every one to experience the art of music and alternative language communications skills-would lead to a greater understanding between many cultures just as music seems to be the universal key to this no matter who or what you are in life.

Participant

Yes that amused me as well Shark!

Maybe if Radiohead had conducted the same intro from this gig to that of Glastonbury it may have made that point a little clearer.

Participant

Well Lewis if you thought that was good – take a look at this little Jem with Phil on Vocal and playing Guitar and checkout the drums etc from the background-sounds real nice. Phil also has a great voice as well-very talented Man indeed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.