Keymaster
    #131 |

hector1
    Advanced Contributer

United Kingdom
    2607 Posts

Posted – 08/01/2017 : 18:10:25 Show Profile Reply with Quote
    http://WWW.ALTERNATEMODE.COM

Appeared in MD this month and looks like the next generation of drum interfaces-very credible indeed.
    Drumming is like a meeting to conduct business.
    Booma
    Advanced Contributer

United Kingdom
    362 Posts

Posted – 13/01/2017 : 12:24:50 Show Profile Visit Booma’s Homepage Reply with Quote
    Hi Hector1 – just to say thanks for continuing to post these types of things. Even though there might not be a lot of replies I suspect many like me appreciate the chance to look at the latest products and keep (a little bit) more up to date with the new products and ideas coming along.
    http://www.bluescalepublishing.co.uk
    Go to Top of Page
    hector1
    Advanced Contributer

United Kingdom
    2607 Posts

Posted – 14/01/2017 : 19:09:15 Show Profile Reply with Quote
    Thanks Booma-your very kind
    Yes it’s some times a real nail biter to publish or not as most people are not interested in this technology based on maybe costs or just electronics or hybrids are not there thing. Kat have produced some incredible electronics over the years and this one appears to be a real corker!
    I’m ironically celebrating my Birthday tomorrow and just so tempted I cant tell you!!
    But still very serious about the Yamaha Multi pad having seen one with Simon from the Dolbear team. Since then had everything in place to buy one and just about everything else in life since has come up and it’s been on the back burner!
    Still it’s going to happen and again so so close
    Anyway there are still some exciting electronic kit due soon but the Yamaha is still a definite.
    Drumming is like a meeting to conduct business.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.