Ahoy there Captain B.

You are here:Home/Forums/General Discussion/Ahoy there Captain B.
Ahoy there Captain B. 2017-11-16T09:34:11+00:00

Home Forums General Discussion Ahoy there Captain B.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    #769 |

Anyone heard from the good Captain?
    It’s not like him to be away this long. Hope he’s OK.
    Maybe he’s settled into his new life as a country squire and hasn’t time for us plebs anymore.
    I had his email at one time, but I don’t have it now.

Sharklaar
    Participant

I don’t think he ever managed to re-register after the forum migrated…

Anonymous

I thought that would have been resolved by now. I had no problem at all re registering.
    I’ve not been around much as I’ve been busy in the New World. I come back and the place is deserted.

Hector1
    Participant

Hmmm

wonder if he has invested in a submarine and disappeared into the murky waters of his Hastings retreat to explore new territory’s?

Or has the Hastings winds blown him of course and we have lost costal contact with him?

Okay lets get the RNLB crew together and see if we can get a rescue plan in action-activate the lighthouse too for night-time awareness and foggy conditions and put the Bat light into the sky with the Mike Dolbear logo on so that he can see where we are! LOL 🙂

Also activate the Sonor drum kit and get the beats on to gain his attentions!!

Hector1
    Participant

Deserted?

We might be back in limited numbers but rest assured we are trying to get awareness as much as possible although not sure why the relocation cost so many soles to have lost contact-real shame, hope they are still interested but probably so consumed with social media i.e. the Facebook and my space-twitter etc supermarkets that we are just lost in space!

Mike Dolbear
    Keymaster

we did mange to resove it and he has my email address mike@mikedolbear.com

Facebook wins again LOL

Hector1
    Participant

Arggh!! What a shame Mike 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.